Monday, September 18, 2006

Janet Jackson to Freak Us Out Again


Janet Jackson is set to weird us out again with her 40-year-old fugly breasts.

Janet appears bare-breasted in her new video for the single “So Excited.” Although nipples are never clearly visible, Jackson’s clothes disappear in a number of shots, and she quickly reaches up to cover her bare breasts.

What's this chick's obsession with her tits? Seriously. Does she not realize she's old and not everyone wants to see her half nakie anymore unless she's photoshopped?

Meanwhile, Jackson is saying that she’s never seen herself as sexy, and blames older brother Michael for her issues with her body.

“My brother Michael used to tease me,” Janet Jackson tells the new issue of Giant. “We’re very close, but he was very adamant about the way I looked, the way I should look. He thought my butt was too big. Maybe he wasn’t completely happy with himself, so he put it on me? I’m just guessing here, but looking back now, I know that in adolescence your body changes, and he would always tease people left and right about something. When his own body started to change … he became a lot more introverted.”

Gotta give her props for shitting on Michael in that quote though. Nice work Janet. But keep a bit to the imagination for us. Please?

source