If this won't get you fired, I don't know what will.
During President Bush's speech on the one year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, CNN news anchor Kyra Phillips forgot to turn off her mic before heading into the ladies room.
And while there were no loud "splashes" or any bathroom noises you might expect, there were a few highlights:
• Kyra strikes up a conversation with a fellow employee, telling the other woman, "I'm very lucky because my husband is a handsome, loving guy with no ego..." This was prompted because the other woman in the conversation said something about "men being assholes". And yes, this was all on live national television
• Kyra calls her sister-in-law a control freak
• You hear Kyra unzipping her pants
• After a minute or two, someone from CNN comes running into the bathroom and says, "Kyra, your mic is on".
• Poor anchor woman Daryn Kagan trying to cover up the train wreck near the end of the speech
This is the same Kyra Phillips who accidentally called John Bolton, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations - Michael Bolton
Jesus, now we know why females take so long in the bathroom. They're busy telling their life stories while squatting.