Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Girl on Girl Friday!

Girls - to do the dishes
Girls - to clean up my room
Girls - to do the laundry
Girls - and in the bathroom
Girls - that's all I really want is girls
Two at a time - I want girls
With new wave hairdos - I want girls
I ought to whip out my - girls, girls, girls, girls, girls!

It's been too long folks and for that - we apologize.

Real life has taken its toll on the ol' Cooterpunch as you've probably noticed by the lack of updates. But due to the overwhelming amount of emails in the past week, we at least feel obligated to provide you with the one thing you've been craving. The one and only thing you look forward to each and every Friday. GIRL ON freakin' GIRL FRIDAY!

Sorry for the time off folks, we truly are. But we here at Cooterpunch hope you have one hell of a Friday and an even better weekend. Thanks for stopping by and we hope to come back to you soon.