Friday, August 18, 2006

Even in July, Kate Hudson was trying to tell us she's a cheating bitch


So I'm watching Jay Leno's Tonight Show and it's a repeat. Kate Hudson is one of the guests. I stay tuned in out of curiousity. Curious to see how she'd react to questions about Owen Wilson... you know, since they're banging and all. And it was more than obvious she felt a bit uncomfortable answering questions about Owen that didn't involve the movie they filmed together. But one interesting part was when Leno brought up the World Cup - Hudson blurted out that she "goes to Owen's house for soccer matches". Really? Now I hate to stereotype, but Kate Hudson's husband doesn't seem like the athletic type who would partake in such athletic competitions. So call it a hunch, but I'm willing to bet little Miss Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater was at Mr. Wilson's house by herself.

Damnit I should've went to detective school.