Thursday, August 17, 2006

Creepy guy admits to killing JonBenet Ramsey



The big news story today is that a man who's been hiding out in Thailand, has been arrested and has confessed to killing JonBenet Ramsey 10 years ago.

"I was with JonBenet when she died," suspect John Mark Karr, 41, told reporters in Bangkok. "I loved JonBenet, and she died accidentally."

She died accidentally? Well in that case, it's cool man!
But my question is - how did you accidentally get into the Ramsey's basement that night?

Of course no big shocker that he's been living in Thailand. Lord only knows what he's been doing there for the past 10 years. Did I mention this crazy bastard was a teacher?

Anyway, I'm sure most of us feel like total douchebags for thinking the parents had something to do with their daughter's murder this whole time. I even remember saying to myself, after JonBenet's mother Patsy died a few months ago from cancer, "Good! Bitch got what she deserved!" I'm obviously going to hell.

The complete story of this insane child toucher here

P.S. - What is it with psychopaths and three names? (Mark David Chapman, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc.)