Saturday, August 19, 2006

A**hole Road Rages on Horseback Riding Mom & Daughter



I think even Tom Cruise would agree to put this nutjob on medication.

A mother and her young daughter were riding their horses when they became victims of a bizarre road-rage attack.


On Wednesday, the two were strolling down a road near their Barrington home. Michelle Scannel said a teen driving his truck was coming by them quickly, and she motioned him to slow down.

"He jumps out of his tuck and starts digging around in the back," said Scannel. "I thought he was going to get a gun. He just looked so crazy, grabs an oar and goes after her with it."

"I was scared, and I thought I was going to die," said 7-year-old Brianna.

Brianna and her mother began screaming. Several people in the area heard the ruckus and ran to help. One of those people, Milton Smith, 57, tried holding the teen back. Scannel said that's when the teen grabbed a knife.

"One man got stabbed three times, and he got stabbed right over his eye," said Brianna.Police came moments later and took the male juvenile into custody. Scannel said her daughter is having trouble dealing with what she witnessed.


Really? I'm having trouble dealing with it and I only read about it.