Thursday, November 02, 2006

Kanye West is an Asshole


MTV's VMA Awards (EMAs) took place tonight and it's official - Kanye West is a big giant douchebag... and Justin Timberlake actually gained some credibility.

According to MTV.uk :

Kanye West unleashed an amazing outburst after failing to take home the award for 'Best Video' for his 'Touch The Sky' at the EMAs.

Crashing the stage as winners Justice and Simian collected their silverwear for 'We Are Your Friends', the hip hop star spat, "F*ck dis! My video cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and sh*t! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (J&S), but hell man."

His verbal tirade left audience members gasping but it didn't end there.

After the show the offended star continued to vent in the press conference.

He told the world's media he was upset because he had "the best video."

"I haven't seen (the Justice and Simian video). Possibly it could have been quite good but no way better than 'Touch The Sky'.

"That is complete bullsh*t, I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV.

"It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a heliocopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award. Please press people print 'Kanye says f*ck that!"

After Kanye's temper tantrum on stage, host Justin Timberlake told the crowd, "After the show, Kanye will be in the parking lot accepting awards he did not win. Seriously though, I've got sexy covered, it's good to see someone's doing crazy."

Zinnnnnnnnng!!

Fuck Kanye West. His first CD was dope, his 2nd CD wasn't and now he's cooked. Good riddance crybaby bitch.