Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We're Not Asking The Right Questions!


Earlier this week, fat ass Nicole Richie posted on her MySpace blog -

Contrary to CNN's false accusations, I did not check myself into an eating disorder rehab. I dont know why or how this rumor started, but i am home, in LA, and very happy. I do not have an eating disorder, and I don't know how many times I have to say it. Ive repeated myself so many times, I feel like a broken record. Who ever started this rumor is evil and mean, but its not true. I am happy, and healthy, and living my life.

What CNN should have reported is that Nicole Richie has 3 waters for breakfast, a shot of heroin for lunch and 3 lines of coke for dinner... and if she's in the mood for dessert, she chows down a handful of Ex-Lax. Let's see her deny that!