Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Drunken Scarlett Johansson Breaks into Someone's Place


Scarlett Johansson was mortified after she mistakenly broke into her neighbor's apartment after coming home drunk and going to the wrong door. The star came home after a big night on the town and charged into an apartment thinking that it was her own.

She explains, "I was coming home, it was very late, mind you, it was like four in the morning. Maybe I'd had like one too many champagne cocktails, or whatever... But I got home, of course I wasn't driving, and I opened my door and it wasn't my kitchen! It was somebody else's kitchen and I left and I realized my key opens up somebody else's door in my building. It like slides right in and opens it up!

I sure wouldn't mind if she broke into my place. I might even let her hang out and stuff ; )


source