Friday, September 01, 2006

And We Thought the KKK Didn't Like Colors


Mayor receives threatening letter allegedly from KKK

Bonita, Louisiana Mayor Virgil Penn said he fears for his family's safety after receiving a threatening letter with a Ku Klux Klan signature last week.

The letter, which appeared to be written in crayon, contained only one sentence: ‘‘If you run again for office in the town of Bonita, La., you will '--' KKK.''

‘‘I guess the three blank letters mean I will die,'' said Penn, Bonita's first black mayor. ‘‘To be honest, I'm afraid, not so much for me, but for my family.''

So these morons are writing notes in crayon and they can't spell the word "die"?

If I was Mayor Penn, I wouldn't worry much. Something tells me these retarded hillbillies can't even tie their own shoes.

.